Plant and Equipment
Plant and Equipment
Ask IWS to install and maintain your plant and equipment and relax, knowing our expert teams will be on hand to ensure trouble free operation.
Water treatment plant supply and servicing
We provide a wide range of plant and equipment to manage water condition problems, including:
- Water softening
- Ion exchange – de-alkalisation, de-mineralisation
- Membrane systems – reverse osmosis, microfiltration, ultrafiltration
- Filtration systems – sand filters, iron removal filters, plate separators, hydro-cyclones
- Dosing sets
- Pump and control systems
- Chlorine dioxide units
- UV filters
IWS also provide specialist maintenance and servicing of all water treatment plant and equipment as required.
Pump and control system maintenance and service
IWS provide cost-effective, innovative solutions for the installation of new or replacement pumping systems. We also manage the on-going maintenance and servicing of the systems on a 24 hours a day, 365 days a year basis to ensure trouble-free operation.
Our expert teams are fully trained and NICEIC accredited.
- The range of equipment and services include:
- Pumping system full refurbishment
- Pumping system design, build and installation
- Planned preventative maintenance
- Commercial and industrial installation
- 24hr electrical breakdown service (pumping equipment)
- Operation and maintenance of groundwater/clean/aquifer pumping stations
- Bespoke variable speed drive replacements and installation
- Local Authority booster pump replacement and installation
Point of use filters
IWS supply a range of point of use water filters designed to remove legionella bacteria from the water. This allows flexible hose shower outlets to remain in use during periods of critical contamination within buildings.
The filter unit can also be used during building works or maintenance to ensure safety of the water supply. The filter typically contains a 0.2µm membrane and can be used routinely at temperatures of up to 60°C, while withstanding a maximum temperature of 70°C for a limited period over the life of the filter.
Typical applications for use of the filter are:
- Hair washing facilities
- Sluice stations