Pump Efficiency Testing
Pumps are incredibly energy intensive and poorly performing equipment can have a huge effect on your energy usage and bills.
We provide on-site pump efficiency testing and diagnosis for pumping plant and associated control equipment, as well as pump repair and pump refurbishment services.
Our services include:
- Detailed reporting of modifications and replacement works to extend the operating life of a facility and to enhance the efficiency of the equipment. System specification and design review
- Performance evaluation of existing pumping equipment
- In-situ delivery, power consumption and balance testing and report
- Control systems upgrade to meet current legislation
- Borehole pump retrieval, inspection, testing and re-commissioning
- Provision of a detailed report for capital allowance submission to the Climate Change Levy
- Vibration analysis to determine mechanical and electrical asset condition using Full Spectrum Analysis, Pulse Shock Monitoring, on-site balancing and plant equipment trending
- Thermographic Analysis – survey electrical starters, motors, control equipment to identify and prevent premature failure and reduce downtime and expensive repairs.
- Our services can provide Ofwat with an auditable asset condition and maintenance expenditure program for AMP determinations.