We manufacture parts and components of the highest quality and integrity in our dedicated workshop, for use in high-profile projects throughout the UK and further afield.
Using meticulous processes and precision equipment, our capabilities include:
- Fabrication – light through to heavy fabrication undertaken in a range of metals and alloys. Facilities include bending, cutting, rolling, welding, drilling and punching.
- Pipework – Carbon and stainless steel pipe ranging from intricate instrumentation to large bore heavy wall.
- Structural steel – architectural steelwork, access gantries, staircases and handrails and bespoke lifting equipment
- Machining – undertaken by fully qualified and experienced professionals using exacting technical knowledge and latest equipment.
- Welding – facilities include MMA, MIG, MAG, TIG
Our highly-trained and qualified teams work with a wide variety of metals to the very highest standards.
Our capabilities extend far beyond a brief list of manufacturing processes. IWS’s engineers have considerable experience in the bespoke creation of steelwork components for clients with particular specialist needs.