Comprehensive Water Treatment Service
As well as managing the risks associated with plant and equipment, Integrated Water Services (IWS) offers a comprehensive water treatment service, to ensure that the risk to personnel and plant from poor water quality is minimised.
These services include:
- Chlorine dioxide dosing to disinfect and control legionella
- Copper/silver ionisation to control legionella
- Chemical water treatment for cooling towers, boilers, closed systems, water fountains and features
- Analysis of cooling, boiler and process waters to all industry specific and UKAS standards
- Glycol dosing for chilled systems
IWS is an ISO 9001 certified company and all chemical products are manufactured and supplied to high standards of quality. The products are packaged and transported in UN approved containers and full H&S documentation is provided. Our expert teams are fully qualified and trained in all aspects of their work, including health and safety.
An IWS representative will always be available to answer any questions and give advice, either by visiting your site, phone or e-mail.